Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Day

Another day of watching the sky - plenty of rain clouds around the country - none of them interested in lingering over our patch.
 
A fence needed mending this morning, and the lost cows were found. Guests from last night drifted off throughout the day. I had a 3 hour nap in the afternoon, and crocheted myself to a standstill. I cooked moroccan lentil stew/dahl for lunch and vego shepherds pie for dinner. Here's 2007 - do I have the energy to be optimistic about it? I've been caught out so many times, that this year I'm feeling that whatever will be, will be. I'll just use last year's resolutions and goals, no use re-inventing the wheel now is there?
Full moon tomorrow night. I'm sleeping with all the curtains open so I can drift off looking at the stars.

No comments: