Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tick Tock

May already.

Last week I got a little car. Her name is Audrey and she is white. She's a 1981 Mazda 323.
Full moon last night - so bright I had to pull the blind across, but then, there were some other reasons I wasn't sleeping so well.

I have an interview today - I'm really nervous. I got up early to have an extra special shower and have extra time for getting dressed, and now I think I may have not put on the deoderant. ARGH!
Interview is at 2 pm, and because I am still getting to know my new phone, I'd forgotten to put the appointment in for 14:00 hours, so at 1:50 am my phone went ballistic warning me I had only 10 minutes to get to the board room for this meeting. It's just gone 8 am , and I'm trying to feel like it's early and there's plenty of time and everything's ok, and actually I just feel slightly panicked and can't breathe.

It's all over now - I think I did ok. The mananger of the position - who has interviewed people twice before and never filled the role- smiled a lot (including going and fetching me a strepsil when I had a coughing attack).

Stinky coughing girl seemed to do ok.

Mum's weaning the calves, and they've been bellowing for two days. Their throats are starting to sound like mine. A hoarse household.
Audrey doesn't have much of a radio, and my little pod thing is out of juice. I need some kind of major gadget audit/integration project.
Yes. There's also got to be rust-sanding projects.
I digress.

Actually today is one of those days where there's *only*digressions.

No comments: