Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NANO 2010

Nanowrimo for 2010 has kicked off!* Woot! I'm the least prepared i have ever, ever been!! Woot! I have written my first 2500 words or so and still have no idea what's going on or if i will basically scrap that stuff and turn into another direction. I have been looking forward to this since December last year. There's something about the frivolous abandonment of setting off on this adventure that is charming and fun. I also discovered last year that committing to this made many other things take off as well, an unexpected turbo-charge that I am hoping for again this year but trying not to expect.

I know I won't be so perky in a week and half when I'm super-tired and blocked blocked blocked, but that's next week's problem!

(* Apologies for all the exclamation marks in this post)

No comments: