Friday, January 14, 2011

Shitbags - That Was Scary!

I'm safe. The family is safe.
It is pretty chaotic.
If you can donate to Red Cross or someone like that, please do - they're on the ground and they know what to do in an emergency. They're helping the people who've been smashed by this thing.
My heart goes out to the people where it is still raining, still flooding, and the waters are just receding to show the ruin.
Thank you to everyone who sent messages of care and support - it meant a lot to me to receive them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh joy to this interweb thingy and no interest in job I'm doing that someone pays me for. I'm Tim and if your the Janine I'm thinking of, we went to school together. Like lots of people I used to know we lost contact. This is because of my own apathy. I have enjoyed wasting time at work reading your blog, I realy liked the one about the band T-shirts. Hope you and all your family are well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.