Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Howard's Foot in Mouth

What a blessing Howard has given us this week, a gaffe so monumental that no-one can ignore it, he can't say "I was misunderstood" (like last week over climate change), that even the Americans have turned the flame of their scorn on him. Hehehehehe, and he does love the Americans so.
Here's a quote from the paper "Mr Howard sparked the row on Sunday when he said: "If I was running al-Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and pray, as many times as possible, for a victory not only for Obama, but also for the Democrats.""
Genius.
Does he thinkBush will send him flowers for this? Meant perhaps to deflect attention from the mounting pressure to take actual action on climate change, Howard has debased his own credibility beautifully. Is he loosing his version of mojo? If I prayed, I'd be praying now that he comes out swinging on this one and buries himself long before we need to deal with another election.

No comments: