Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day Two

Day two of my month of literary abandon, and I have exams! I burned-out last night after only about 1200 words and fell into my habitual repose on the couch - an episode of Blake 7. It should come with a warning. It's so very addictive. I'm certain it's the potent combination of beautiful BBC diction, and Avon in makeup.

However, I rally.
I go now to the shops (out of coffee and dog-food - says everything there is to know about my lifestyle) and from there it is onward and upward. I will simply push on. After class today, the evening stretches with promise. I got a snappy pep-talk from the site too - very cheering to know that there's 70 000 other people in the world who think that this is a fun thing to do with their time.
My Kinda People!

No comments: