Saturday, December 20, 2008

House Sitting

I thought my house sitting days were behind me when I hooked up with Riley. The cat owners who needed their groovy inner-city apartments lived in and their fish cared for (with the side bonus of being welcome to raid someone else's bookcase/dvd collection) were to become but a faded memory of ephemeral good luck.
How wrong I was. In a good way (at last).

Dog owners like to go away sometimes too, and as Riley is of a very portable size and nature, we continue to have the odd job as house sitters. Last time the perk was a swimming pool, tonight it's a cable internet connection for entrees, followed by a Very Large TV Screen for mains. I am quietly confident Battlestar Galactica is going to look pretty darn good on that screen. Oh yes, yes it will.
So Say We All.

No comments: